Old 04-30-15, 09:04 AM
Eric3.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider
Thanks for the reports. It's nice to see these worked out so well. And I agree about domestic-made stuff. I'm fine with buying foreign, but when something is impressively good and also made here, then I feel proud.

Yes......in a sea of stuff here that says china, mexico and Taiwan, it's nice to see. Not only made here, but designed and engineered here as well....seems to be a totally American product.....seems rare to see these days.

I am a Cygolite fan now that's for sure. To me these lights surpass what they even said about them.....they are THAT good. People around here ask me how much I paid for my cygolights and I tell them.... They shake their heads like wow....too much for bike lights. Look at me like I'm crazy.

Well..... I think an aid in helping to keep you alive is well worth a slightly under 100 bucks price.

So far I have been using them as I should.....using the dim setting on lighted streets, tipping the light away from close traffic ect ect......and I haven't gotten any bad looks, flashes or beeps at me.......