Old 04-30-15, 01:06 PM
Guizmo

Bikes: Cannondale Synapse 6 105 2014

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wroomwroomoops
First of all let me preface my post with this: I think i am getting a bit irritated because I think that either the LBS or Cannondale are trying to pull a fast one on you. At the moment all you have is a he-said-she-said. I.E. you're no smarter than you were at the beginning of the whole adventure. IF the LBS has spoken to Cannondale then they would have no problem getting a written statement from Cannondale that the dent is indeed inconsequential and the frame is as good as new. If you don't get that statement, then either the LBS or Cannondale are being greedy, or lazy, or both.

The advice about letting the next of kin know where that statement is, if/when you get it, is in the unlikely but not impossible case that ding really does cause a crash in which you die or are so brain-injured that you don't anymore remember that you even have that statement. And that statement could then mean a lot for the people who would care for you, or would stay behind.
Yes I understand the importance of letting people around me know where that statement is. I'm waiting on an answer from the Cannondale Service... Otherwise I will call myself their Montreal office or go there myself.