Old 05-01-15, 07:24 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3165 Post(s)
Liked 1,724 Times in 1,042 Posts
Originally Posted by jmX

Also a little marking on the road was added where each segment starts.
Ah, that's nice. I was thinking that Zwift segments (which count towards game rewards) started when the position clock popped up, but maybe that is inaccurate? I certainly ride some segments for time before I see a postion clock pop up, so knowing where the segment starts might help me target results on those better.

It's kinda funny, though, that I'm as keen to watch Strava segment standings as I am the game standings at this point,I suppose because I'm more "riding" Zwift than "playing" Zwift. Unlocking kits, wheels, and other virtual bits is cool, I guess, but it's really looking at my relative effort and results that compels me more than anything. Perhaps if I knew and understood better how the "upgrade" or XP worked, I'd be more engaged with that aspect, bit I think it's just that I value the training and workout aspect above the rest.