Old 05-02-15, 09:00 PM
the sci guy 
bill nyecycles

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 355 Times in 194 Posts
Originally Posted by jtolive
Sorry missed everyone. Probably ahead of most of the crowd to start with. A flat put a few of us back a little more in the main group. Did the 68 mile loop. We(SWCC) had a tent right by the Swinging Door folks.

Great day weather wise - even better ride!
I saw a bunch of y'all at the tent but was hoping you would see me since all your jerseys are the same hahaha
The guy from Groundroll was there, can't remember his name though.

Originally Posted by txags92
I saw y'all sitting in the SWCC tent, but had no idea which was you. We had a good ride doing the 51 mile route. Wife got hit right between the eyes by a bee coming up Bois d' Arc and rode the last few miles into the breakpoint with the stinger still stuck in her skin on the bridge of her nose. She went on with the ride and finished strong, but it is pretty swollen right now. Looks like a long few days with Benadryl and ice packs in her future. Really enjoyed the lunch and treats afterwards. They take great care of us out there. Did meet another BF member out there, Bruce, but I don't remember his username. Nice to see a good turnout for the ride this year.

I didn't see you all day dude.
Saw Bruce in line to start, he's a great guy, did some rides with him last year. He's bkj on here.
I stopped after 35 since I was on a time constraint and wanted to enjoy some lunch and a beer before heading out.
Took some good pics, will post later.