View Single Post
Old 05-08-15, 08:29 AM
himespau 

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4236 Post(s)
Liked 2,949 Times in 1,808 Posts
Originally Posted by wens
The pm's I work with are pretty good about keeping the number of meetings in check, although that may be because they work with a couple of crusty old engineers who just get up and leave when they decide a meeting has gotten pointless. Apparently after thirty odd years you're you finally lose the training from elementary school.
Man, I wish I had that sort of security.

Originally Posted by carpediemracing
I'm curious who this is, both from a promoter as well as a racer point of view. I haven't seen someone ride like that but it seems so… sadistic?

Nothing riles me up like dirty riding. Well maybe teammates that don't ride like teammates, but don't get me started on that. I don't ride dirty against others first but man, if someone starts messing around, I can be the absolute dirtiest rider around.
Ooh that sounds like another thread for @Doge to start.

Originally Posted by big john
Remember when there were buttloads of helmet threads in the 41? They got really ugly and were eventually condensed and moved to P&R. Then came threads about carrying weapons on your bike, and these made the helmet threads seem sedate.

You want to see some ugliness, hatred and namecalling? Talk about weapons and presto, moron central.
Wait. How the hell did helmets devolve into something that ended up in P&R? I could see that barren thought wasteland that is A&S or maybe Trollheim if it got really bad, but why inflict a helmet thread on P&R?

Last edited by himespau; 05-08-15 at 08:37 AM. Reason: merged a bunch of posts together