View Single Post
Old 05-08-15, 10:57 AM
furiousferret

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 250 Posts
Our workplace is a pretty normal IT shop, we have some odd people here.

Will Ferrel Guy - Every day comes up and wants to talk about one of the scenes in a Will Ferrell movie. Today it was the scene in Anchorman 2 when he was blind and serving food. Yesterday it was the Other Guys when he was a pimp
Super Enthusiatic Girl - Wow! You rode your bike this weekend? That's amazing!!! How far did you go? OMG!!! That is super.....yep, I rode my bike just like I do every weekend
Koran Dude - Goes out of his way to quote the Koran for everything. Paperclips...yeah there's a Koran reference there somewhere.
Cliche Guy - I got a case of the Mondays, Gotta do what you gotta do, I'm living the dream, just passing the time...Totally devoid of any original thought
Foreign Guy that thinks we're all racists - Despite us telling him over and over that's not appropriate, he insists on making super racist jokes to fit in with the white guys.
Quiet Guy Who is Planning to Shoot Up the Place - Pretty standard, I think every workplace has one of these.
Mensa Guy - Brings up that he's a genius and references Mensa whenever he can. Doesn't wash his hands after he uses the bathroom.

If you ask them about me I'm probably face palm guy.

I'm missing about 30 others, but I have work to do. If management finds this they might promote me.