View Single Post
Old 05-14-15, 07:28 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4366 Post(s)
Liked 4,006 Times in 2,675 Posts
Originally Posted by briwasson
Hah! Actually, the Cascadia is basically a renamed version of the old Nor'wester Tour, which is what I have (they used to make the Nor'wester Tour and a "faster" Nor'wester with carbon fork, etc). I've bought all my Co-Motion bikes used -- one of these days I will buy a new one :-) I don't even have all my Co-Motions listed in my signature. Right now between my wife and I we have five Co-Mo singles (two Pangeas, two older "OR" flat-bar bikes, a Nor'wester) and a Mocha tandem in the garage. I need to sell a few, as there is overlap, but I like them all and I can't figure out which to sell! They are nice bikes.
I didn't realize you had the tour version, I guess no huge need for the Cascadia. Though it is pretty sweet and they have enough colorways you might as well ; )

You have more than listed...Jeez. I hope one day to be at that point. Or better yet do what Yngwie Malmsteen does with guitars "yah this is rare '62 stratocaster that they only made 5 of, now I throw it on pile, this other one is cost 10,000 so now we throw it on pile" Dude literally has a pile of old high value guitars in his studio or at least did for his interview.