Old 05-17-15, 12:58 AM
ParkingTheBus

Bikes: Multiple GIANT bicycles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SevenTwentyNine
But, um but ... what if you are an inferior cyclist? ... and what if your hybrid commute bike is also of inferior composition? ... are we bad for pointing that out to you? Does it make you feel some type of way?
At the end of the day, if you think that owning a more expensive bike or riding more miles than me makes you better than me, then I guess you should feel good about yourself

Originally Posted by Long Tom
Typo in the title of a whiny fest of a post? Bwa ha ha! Get that weak **** outta here. You aren't qualified to hang here and never will be.
Remind me to get you your tinfoil hat

Originally Posted by tycobb73
The majority of road cyclists are nice. But I've found that there are a larger percentage of prices among them than in groups associated with my other hobbies. I see a lot of it on these boards. There is a larger percentage of disrespectful people here than other boards I frequent. Most people are nice but I'll admit there are sometimea I didn't ask a question because I was afraid of negative comments. It's like there's people here that don't want to see cycling grow. They just want to make fun of others as they hide behind their screen name.
Sadly this is true. Just look at the amount of negative replies that this thread has received, attacking me for being a big baby when my post was pretty neutral and meant to gather peoples opinions. It's as if I insulted one of their kids.