View Single Post
Old 05-20-15, 08:22 AM
Norg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dr_ilha: I'm in Malta - very close to Italy, so it makes perfect sense for an Italian brand to be more popular here. Here's a picture of the bicycle that I took while waiting for the guy at the shop to sort out all the documentation

imi: I thought about buying a strap, but I'm thinking that I might need to carry a laptop or camera on some days, so I'd rather have something as secure as possible. The bicycle is equipped with lights and a dynamo. Do I just turn the dynamo on to switch on the lights or do I need to do anything more complex than that?

Apologies for the stupid questions, I can guarantee that there will be many more to come! I will post updates on my progress, with the ultimate goal being my 7 mile commute to work. I'm hoping that I'll build up the ability and stamina for the ride by the end of summer. The only problem is that there aren't too many open places to practice close to my house, so I will have to find a quiet road, away from the eyes of my prying neighbours, to learn!