Thread: haven't a clue
View Single Post
Old 05-23-15, 05:27 AM
EmmyW1984

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
After an early start this morning we actually headed to the store that most of the links have come from and I much, much preferred them to our lbs as they had plenty of space for me to test the bikes and didn't seem to be pushing the more expensive bike, but wanted to find something that would fit me properly and that I would want to ride. And that seems to be this -

Buy Specialized Jynx Sport 650b Womens Mountain Bike 2015 - Hardtail MTB at Tredz Bikes. £400.00 with free UK delivery

I couldn't shake the feeling of squashing the tyres on a hybrid and that just made me that nervous on them that I couldn't settle properly (I had a go of the Giant Rove 2 and Specialized Ariel Disc), so I was holding myself tense and that made me uncomfortable.

When I got on the Jynx Sport, I just seemed to relax and didn't want to get off at all. We're going to get a wider gel saddle for me for now until the weight comes off a bit more, then I'll switch back to the stock saddle when I start using it on the trails round here. And biggest bonus is the price, which means I can pretty much get a helmet etc for nothing as it takes me up to the price required to get the discount.

Quite excited now to get it ordered now