Old 05-26-15, 10:31 AM
peugeot mongrel

Bikes: 84 Coppi - 94 Hujsak - 82 Colnago Superissimo - 78 Ciöcc - 70's Galmozzi - 73 Lambert - 78 Motobecane Grand Record - 87 Peugeot Triathlon - 66 Peugeot H-40 - 78 Peugeot U08 - 85 Raleigh C-40 - 82 miyata 310 - 82 Univega - 85 Sterling SIS Mixte

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 42 Times in 14 Posts
Not surprising all you C&Vrs would have all these wonderful collections! Really fun to see! Actually they make me a little crazy!

Originally Posted by rootboy
Pocket knives. Not a serious collection. Just a few examples of NOS Case XX from the 70's.
@rootboy Yours really target many of my interests. For not a serious collection that's a REALLY NICE set of CaseXX ... NOS ...Sweet! Those awl hafts are very nice. The planes are fantastic! I have a feeling you have more early and modern wood working tools. You do leather too right?

If you don't mind I'm going PM you for some advice on sash planes to use to cut some new mullion. I have a lot of 100+ year old sash (2 basic profiles) I am repairing and now I am to the ones that need new pieces. I am having a little trouble getting my head around the cuts. I could use some help targeting what to look for.