View Single Post
Old 05-26-15, 06:51 PM
MielleCondor72

Bikes: 1983 Norco Monterey SL 1985 Miele Condor 1997 Mongoose Tetra SX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would have to say I'm a C = commuter at this point. When I got back into riding to work again in March this year I was 215lbs. That made me a Clydesdale. I found this sub forum and read the inspiring posts. Those stories made me want to get back onto my bike, Now almost three months later I lost almost 20lbs so I'm no longer a clydesdale.

I ride about five miles a day to and from work. So I've been doing about 100 miles a month. I'm feeling better my clothes are nowhere as tight as they used to be. This past weekend we had beautiful biking weather but was on-call so I was unable to get out and enjoy as much as I wanted to.

I hoping to possiblly move from C = Commuter to possibly B= Tourer or maybe a modified A = Racer. I'm considering joining a local bike club to try group rides.

I'd like to thank all those who have posted their inspiring stories. They made me want to get back on my bike. I wish I had taken before picutres at the end of February. While I'm no longer a clydesdale I will still visit this sub forum for encouragement. I hope everyone gets to whatever goal they have. There are a great bunch of people here help and assist you. As Wayne Gretzky said "you miss a 100 percent of the time on the shots you didn't take."

Just get up, start moving get on your bike and ride to your ability. As you get stronger your ability will increase and the pounds will drop off.