Old 05-27-15, 02:04 PM
T13

Bikes: '84 Basso Pista, Masi Heinz '57 SS beater. Couple Stingrays...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TenSpeedV2
I have some Chrome shoes, and you know, they are just like their bags. Well made, well designed, and seem to be bomb proof so far. As for their clothing, ehhh, it is a little on the expensive side for me, and since I could be classified as a Clyde and not a skinny hipster, they more than likely will not work for me. The only Timbuk2 product that I own is a phone pouch because Chrome only makes pouches for hipsters with small iPhones, and I am using a Note 3. Compared to the Chrome pouch, the T2 one is an absolute joke. That is how I felt when I tried one of their messenger bags on. Just felt flimsy and that it would fall apart in less than 6 months.
Come to the midwest. The fattest mother****ers squish themselves into tiny, butt sucking pants, haha

My first bag was a Timbuk 2, and I loved it, but that was 25 years ago. Yer right, they are definitely pretty cheap feeling now. I don't think Chrome makes crappy stuff. I wasn't saying that in any way. But it's def no different than any other sportsgear company like North Face, Columbia, etc. It's just marketed towards "cool people".