Old 05-29-15, 04:56 PM
Doge

Bikes: 1979 Raleigh Team 753

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3376 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 253 Posts
Originally Posted by echappist
admit you are trolling, over-generalizing, making a hyperbole, whatever. Just admit that you made an untenable point and concede; whole reason why this has stretched three pages is because your initial post was so ludicrously off mark that it was just too easy to hack away at it from various angles.
It was a one liner. Started in defense of an on topic post/s above. That took pages to explain. @shovelhd knew where it was going. There should be some eWang award for that.

Originally Posted by echappist
PS. You are also wrong about assumption of the status of squash, at least in the Ivies.
I posted "both are not a NCAA Varsity Sport". How's this wording. At colleges where squash and cycling are not varsity sports they do not help you get accepted with lower grades and test scores. Cycling is a varsity sport at a few schools, as is Squash at a few (and better schools - no desire to define) You can check the Ivy Varsity sports here: Ivy League . Some of the Ivy sports are also NCAA Varsity sports and some are not.
And if you are after me on logic - I should have said neither are a NCAA sport, as not to allow the case where squash was and cycling wasn't. But I figured you knew what I meant. Its a forum, not a blog. I'll give you that my posts are not always well worded, but I think you may not be reading them or the context of the posts before them before reacting. I've got stuff on other screens that may distract me from the importance of my forum posts.