Old 06-28-15, 06:47 AM
billmc40

Bikes: Trek 7.3FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 152 Times in 55 Posts
I just wanted to post an update here. If all of this helps others even the better. Since this has started these are the steps that I have taken. Went to my doctor and was told you are just chaffed and it would heal. The wife being smarter then I, had made me an appointment with the dermatologist [ I have had skin cancer before and this was a good bonus to get looked over] was told a I had a fungual from not letting the chaffing dry and the area being warm moist and dark. Local Bike Shop owner says shorts have wrinkles this is bad maybe saddle is wore out. To date I have 99.9% healed up, bought new shorts, aerotech designs pro shorts[ this was thier CS recommendation], shorts fit so so and the chamois wads in the taint area when ridingso these are out. [ side note here called them back now being told I should of ordered the topshelf model]Bought a pair of Specialize BG RBX Pro [made in china] can't these past my hips, so they are going back. Went to Springfld Mo yesterday and picked up the Specialized RBX Pro [these are geometery fit???] made in America. These felt the best two weeks ago, with boxers on. They feel even better with no undies and ride great. 9.5 miles last nite and NO CHAFFING! So now to find another pair at a reason cost.
BillMc