Thread: Addiction XXXX8
View Single Post
Old 06-29-15, 07:51 PM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Originally Posted by halfspeed
You must be more specialer.

Working lots of hours, riding a bit, shoulder is somewhat under control with a cortisone shot. Wife is home after spending most of the year so far in the hospital. FiL is still driving me nuts.

Of course you are. Did I miss #3 ? BMC, Trek and ??
1. Specialer? Of course I am.

2. "Somewhat under control" is I guess good, better than not under control. "Wife is home" = FIL =

3. I don't remember when you left? I crashed the Magic Bike in Nov. Nothing major, just hit a gate in a funny way. Thought all was ok, but I had a big event ride coming up and husband did not feel ok with me riding the crashed bike without adequate time to have the frame tested, he bought a new frame using crash protection. Eventually had it tested, down tube was cracked. Repaired that, so had an extra frame. Then just about a month ago, got Di2 as an anniversary present (I know! Best anniversary present ever!). Suddenly we had enough spare parts to build up the extra BMC frame. So now I have the New and Improved Magic Bike (my main squeeze) and the Sparrow and the Original Magic Bike (trainer bike). Looking into maybe getting a TT bike. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do that, I might actually wind up cannibalizing parts off the Original Magic Bike, in which case I guess I'll be down to 3 bikes again.

Are you riding much? Or is the shoulder keeping you off the bike?