Old 07-02-15, 01:31 PM
PiLigand
Climbing: Ropes or Wheels

Bikes: 2012 Scott Foil 30, Homebrew Windsor Fens Build, 2015 Fuji Touring, 1980 Univega

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Stucky
Or maybe those of us who have sampled the various offerings, just come to the realization that steel/AL/Ti > CF. No comp[anies I know of are sponsoring pro riders to ride steel bikes, and yet there is a growing demand for them. By contrast, they have to sponsor pros with their CF bikes to generate a demand for them.

If you didn't catch it in other posys of mine: I'm selling my CF Venge....gonna replace it with steel. Currently riding a CF and Al bike. both of equal quality, I like the AL bike better; and remembering my years on steel- even cheap steel- I just miss it. I tried carbon- I had to at least give it a shot and see. Verdict: Meh....
All doctors I know of recommend getting vaccines, but demand keeps dropping for those as well. And now medical professionals keep having to remind people the necessity of getting vaccinated.

See? People can believe dumb things in large numbers. Especially when the internet is involved.