Old 07-06-15, 10:12 PM
Night_shift

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
What this world really needs right now is another self-absorbed, trust-fund enabled slacker with nothing better to do than:

A) waste money on overpriced bikes /parts
B) blog about **** no one cares about whist simultaneous throwing 75%+ of the cycling community under the bus
C) noting in one's blog (with photographs) that you can spend 1800 on a god damned shock and **** on people who can't/won't
D) All of the above.

Apparently, by merely clicking on your link, I choose "D." Ironic disco hat wearing turd...

The guy's main argument surrounds the notion of inflation and improvement in tech; which I agree with. But his logic is flawed. By that same token here's a quote on the Mac Apple II:

"The Apple IIc originally sold for $1,295, and included a 1.023-MHz processor, 128KB of RAM, a built-in keyboard, power supply and 9-in. monochrome monitor. Adjusted for inflation, the same computer would cost $2,663 today..."

Yeah, an Apple II is pretty good? No. OK so,I built my own computer from parts I researched and bought. I ended up paying about 1k for my desktop and put it together myself. I can do the same things with bikes. No need to spend top dollar. It's just some guy with too much money and not enough brains ****ting on people.

Last edited by Night_shift; 07-06-15 at 10:23 PM.