Old 07-07-15, 05:17 PM
mdilthey

Bikes: Nature Boy 853 Disc, Pugsley SS

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by wrldtraveller
MD, thanks. I already love hiking because the duration of hiking is well worth the hard work when you reach the end, for example the summit or the pass, and you view the breath taking scenery. I was curious about different people's opinion and from what I've read, I think it is worth the time and effort to actually get out and ride the bicycle. Bicycling is part of my life since I was a young 'un. and I do not intend to stop riding my bicycle. Like I mentioned before, the wandering bug have bitten me so I am glad I found this forum with like minded people. Now I can learn more about preparation, what to buy, how to get ready, and other stuff. I still have one fond memory of that time when I was leading a group of young whippersnapper, and in reality, I did not want to lead, but they all forced me to get in the front. Some how I got into the groove of pedaling and just enjoying the scenery I actually got so far ahead that they couldn't keep up. So from that point on, they refused to allow me to get in front.

wrldtraveller.
Keep us updated on your next trip and please make a thread if you have any questions about anything. Chances are, some lurking non-posters have the same question as you and would love an answer as well.