Old 07-12-15, 05:34 AM
Lenton58 

Bikes: Vitus 979, Simplon 4-Star, Woodrup, Gazelle AB, Dawes Atlantis

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked 75 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by look171
The way I look at it, my company name is a lot more important to me then Ernesto's name ever will be on the down tube on MY bike. >>> SNIP >>>
Whatever! This sort of protracted blah blah is a waste of bandwidth and oxygen — BUT ....!

Please have the courtesy to leave an indelible label inside the frame that describes its true provenance leaving it so recorded for the person who may own it after your ashes and mine are scattered to the winds and the seven oceans.

Why? Well ... just 'cause. If you love bikes, which in your case seems obvious, this a way of serving some respect and celebrating your own at the same time. Howard Hughes would not have cared less, but I have some faith that you will care. If not, well, that's life, c'est sera-sera, shoganai, c'est la vie .... etc.

Kinda preachy ... but I am economizing on euphemisms today. Let's get on with something like chain-line or extracting 40 year old head- sets.

Good luck, and let's see some pics!

- Lenton