View Single Post
Old 07-18-15, 01:51 PM
Giacomo 1 

Bikes: Colnago Super, Basso Gap, Pogliaghi, Fabio Barecci, Torelli Pista, Miyata 1400A

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
A few more musings on the race -

- Why didn't MTN Quebeka go after the green jersey? While Farrar is not the sprinter he once was, I think he could compete for the green.

- Where are all the American riders? Why aren't they here?

- I admit to having Hannah fatigue, but she still beats the heck out of the Michelob Ultra guy from last season!

- I really like the NBC/SN coverage of the race this season. (I know, I know, a lot of you hate it!)

-
Where is Kristoff? He was the winningest rider this season coming into the Tour.

- Does anybody like Cav?

- The huge number of British and Dutch fans that came out the past 2 seasons are making the French fans look sad in comparison.

- Who looks worse on a bike, Froome or Dan Martin?

- A lot of miles behind us, and still haven't seen a pot hole, cracked asphalt, bad patches or broken curbs. The French know how to take care of their infrastructure.

- The peloton really calmed down and settled in in the second week. The first week was a scary, hairy and nerve wracked group of riders!

- The TDF really brings this forum alive! I hope everyone sticks around for the Veulta, World Championships, and other races!

OK, done for now...