Old 07-21-15, 08:00 AM
tudorowen1

Bikes: Brompton S6L ,Bike Friday NWT, Phillips 8 speed folder, Trek 930, Thorn XTC

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Funny..what you wish for does not always match up to your dreams..I wanted a Moulton APB for years and when I finally bought one it turned out to be terrible..The front suspension was always seizing up and the bike never stopped creaking..it was the worst bike I ever had sadly..I also owned a Brompton S6L for a time but sold it for a Bike Friday Tikit..I foolishly sold the Tikit..I would love another but perhaps with a front derailleur to give 16 speed or with dual drive to give 24 speed..Sold my Tikit to buy another Brompton S6L with a Bwr hub..Lovely bike but not as enjoyable to ride as a Tikit.
Also I would love a brand new Bike Friday Pocket Rocket but with 406mm wheels...My old Bike Friday New World Tourist is just too old and slow now..
..Owned Dahon Curves and Piccolos but not impressed by them..A Dahon Speed Pro TT looks very nice ..
However I have ridden an old Mk3 Moulton made by Raleigh with a 5 speed hub and that was a great bike and would love one..but not a folding bike at all.