Old 07-21-15, 12:40 PM
ShortLegCyclist

Bikes: Many bikes in three states and two countries, mainly riding Moots Vamoots, Lynskey R265 disc and a Spot Denver Zephyr nowadays

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shrooms
Please share your list of your future bikes and why would you buy them. My list is short and starting from the most preferable. Thanks a lot in advance.

Helix Titanium - Waiting and hoping the project will live
Pacific Cycles Reach T20 - Seems to me it rides a bit closer to regular roadies.
I have far too many folding bikes but I would still consider a Dahon Curl if it were priced half what a Brompton runs and either came with or could be retrofitted with industry standard internal gear hubs without requiring frame spreading.

More likely than that is one of these days I will order a custom rear Brompton rear triangle from the one guy in the world who does this, somewhere in England. His custom Brompton rear triangles can ft any hub including a Rohloff.

If the Downtube Mini could actually fit, folded with zero disassembly, into a 62" linear inch suitcase, I would buy one today. But, honestly, that's just because my Bromptons were so expensive I am nervous every time I fly with one, and the Downtube Mini costs far, far less, so I would just be less heartbroken if it got baggage handled into oblivion. Not happy mind you, just less unhappy.