View Single Post
Old 07-23-15, 07:05 PM
Soody

Bikes: Gunnar, Shogun, Concorde, F Moser, Pete Tansley, Rocky Mtn, Diamant, Krapf, Marin, Avanti, Winora, Emmelle, Ken Evans

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 417 Times in 218 Posts
Originally Posted by joe englert
Well, at least I am posting pics a bit better. I am still a computer idiot, especially, when posting pictures...I just take em with my little sony camera and post em. Haven't figured out how to make them full size yet. That is Chorus 8 speed. I really like that group, although those darn wheels with those cones in them !!!!! I wish someday, someone would make repop cones for those wheels because the cones always seem to get pitted and rough. Thanks for the comments.
https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Get this tool, it is a very small footprint program & will give you a resize option when you right click on photo(s). This will compress the photo and make the file size much smaller (mb/kb), even if you resize to the same resolution (height x width), so they will be much faster to upload & view.

Then if you upload them to a photo hosting site, (like below) you won't waste space on the bikeforums servers, and the photos will appear larger here, plus the full resolution you uploaded if anyone clicks through. Photobucket/other will show an imbed link and you can paste that link on posts here.

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

I say this because damnn. I want to ogle it in detail