Old 07-24-15, 07:28 AM
rms13

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DreamRider85
I'm not Alias. Just stop with that.

Anyways, I'm looking for a bike that fits a person over 200 LBS, I'm 5 ft 10 but have a long upper body, I'm looking for a bike that will allow me to ride 40-60 miles in a day smoothly, is reliable and rides the roads well. Right now I ride a mountain bike on the road and that isn't what I want. It's not ideal. I want a bike I can transport in and train in, heavy miles. My budget is about 1,200. Plus I know I'll have to buy accessories. But if the Fuji bike is 500 bucks and only 90 percent what the Trek is at 1,200, I will take the latter. Remember, I'm not looking for a bargain. I'm looking to get the best bike for the full amount of money I spend. I'm not looking to spend under my budget if that means the quality is even 5 percent less. Alias seems to know some inside information and suggests that the quality material isn't as good as Treks. There has to be a reason why Fuji isn't highly recognized. Now maybe that means I look at Cannondale. But please convince me how Fuji is better than Trek. NOT BECAUSE OF MONEY SAVING reasons, but for bike related reasons. Please do not use the $$$ as part of the argument. Not looking for a bargain. Alias has presented you why he thinks Trek is better. Now present me with why you think Fuji is better and do it without using any money saving benefits. BIKE related benefits only.
??? You are just trolling. Why are you comparing a $500 Fuji to $1200 Trek? If you compare a $1200 Fuji to $1200 Trek you are getting more bang for your buck. Its a proven fact even if Fuji brand isn't known by you, which really means nothing. Fuji has been around for almost 150 years so they have a track record in the bike industry. Seriously, any bike for $1200 is going to be the same quality and relatively same spec. Get the one that fits, has geometry you want, looks pretty a s will make you want to ride it