Old 07-31-15, 10:45 AM
Shuffleman

Bikes: Colnago CLX,GT Karakoram,Giant Revel, Kona Honk_ Tonk

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RPK79
I've had similar experience. Long estimate, but actually received PBK order faster than the Nashbar order from the same day.
My experiences with PBK and Nashbar have been similar. PBK, in my opinion, is simply over estimating and over delivering. I would prefer this. I will say that we save a lot of money on products purchased from PBK, Ribble, Wiggle, Merlin and etc. The savings is worth the extra shipping time, if it actually occurs. If you are in a hurry than I would recommend that you buy locally. I hate to be so matter of fact but this is reality. It is hard to predict the shipping since it changes hands a few times. I have never had an order from any of those companies take longer than 2 weeks. For my company I have many vendors that I use. If I choose shipping options it usually lists UPS ground as 5-8 days. My company is in Jacksonville. One vendor is in Miami. If I order product today before 10am, I have it the next day, even on standard shipping. It still says 5-8 days though.