View Single Post
Old 08-06-15, 06:44 AM
Rhites

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by billyymc
I hope nobody thought my last post about the Loch Ness Monster showing up was a poke at Eric's size, but I can see where it could have been taken that way.

It's actually 1) stolen from a South Park episode, and 2) intended to highlight how utterly convoluted this saga has become.

So, sorry if anyone took offense at it and if someone PM's me to delete it I have no issues doing so.

I just want to see one picture of Eric on a bike. Actually riding a bike with his feet on the pedals. If I were doing what he is, that would be one of the first pictures I'd put up. I mean seriously - outside of this forum, the general populace would probably look at Eric and think him incapable of even riding a foot. A picture would disprove that. He hasn't done that. As far as I know he hasn't done any riding.

This soap opera has gotten ridiculous.

On a better note - GinnyRed, welcome to bikeforums! Stick around...THIS is your place for inspiration and support among great, like minded people.
In the very beginning of this charade,before Eric started FGAA. He was posting his plans for all of this on his FB page. One of the very first things he talked about was his need for a Go Pro for the trip. How important having a Go Pro was for this trip across America. That was why he said he had to start the GFM was to get a Go Pro for the trip. He was going to record his riding,video update daily his progress,post his planned route AND his location at all times for safety reasons. None of that has happened. Someone gave him a Go Pro that has not been used. He now states that it is BECAUSE of his safety that he is not posting all of that. There is one 38 second video after he finally left Martha's Vineyard of very shaky,very slow,almost to the point of stopping and falling over,bicycle riding. Point is,you want to see a picture of him on his bike? I'm thinking it will never happen. He might find the time and energy to post a posing picture now that his sometimes wife is there on his bike in a parking lot somewhere. I wouldn't hold out for the Go Pro being put to use. After the GFM is drained and no more donations are coming in,the Go Pro will definitely end up on EBay(one of his favorite sites. Can post proof of the financial mess he created on EBay for his dad)along with the donated bike and anything else he has at the moment of some value. I've seen it time and time again.

Last edited by Rhites; 08-06-15 at 07:01 AM.