Old 08-09-15, 02:26 PM
ChrisPBacon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Styer Clubman (Woman's) I think. What do you think its worth?

This here bike has no rust at all, everything on it is original except for the tires(new) and the seat (from an exercise bike for valued comfort :3 ) It used to have gearing issues but since i brought it into the shop and got it fixed up its rides very smooth and have no issues with it whatsoever. I'm thinking i want to sell it but i'm distraught on how much I should sell it for, yes its a woman's bike but that is intentional, what is the point in having to lift you leg so far up to get on, get off a bike? Any who I've seen really rusty completely unusable things on craigslist for $400+ , Mine is completely rust free, runs like new all original parts including spokes lol except the seat and tires, mentioned above. its 27 inch tires with a 51 centimeter frame, If you think its something different, please tell me. If you want to see more pictures, tell me what angles you want and of what. So, what do you think its worth and what kind of price tag would you put on this silly SOB?

-EDIT: It hasn't been refurbished, everything is original in its original condition, its just been really taken care of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
008.jpg (100.8 KB, 11 views)
009.jpg (99.0 KB, 9 views)
010.jpg (89.4 KB, 8 views)
011.jpg (96.0 KB, 8 views)
012.jpg (100.6 KB, 8 views)