TheManShow
Banned

Bikes: Old rusty bucket of bolts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by SpeshulEd
Things happen. It's frustrating, but I'm sure the seller (hopefully they're a decent company) will make it right.

My fustration with this problem is a little common sense was not excercised. I use to work in shipping & receiving in a book store, defense contractors, clothing manufacturer & catalogue wear-house.

So I know how to pack stuff, and also that the people who pick it up and deliver it have no investment in each package.

Honeslty I think the staff of this mail order bicycle parts company need to be reeducated in how to pack items that are valuable. Plus their goal should be to pack every item like valuable merchandise so that it has the best chance of reaching it destination undamaged.

Maybe my expectations as a customer are too high. Those expectations are receiving items ordered as described in discription, items arriving in brand new condition if discribed as new, and last item arriving undamaged.

BTW I deid hear from the seller this am, go a soory we goofed not, and a promise of FREE SHIPPING on my next order.

Still on the hunt for someones head.