View Single Post
Old 08-15-15, 04:24 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
No, it doesn't have to be flawless. Nothing about transportation today is flawless. Not air, train, bus, car or even bicycle. Water heaters aren't even flawless.

All they need to be is a significant improvement. I believe some countries even have driverless trains already. As far as finding fault isn't that one of the reasons the Danish model of bike transportation works so well. A type of no harm no foul system?

The time frame may be generous but it could be doable. After all look how fast cell phones have become mainstream.

And the agreed upon definition for this forum as to car free seems to be just not driving a car even if you have full access to one. I argued for car free to be defined as not having, owning, renting or using a car but that was argued down as too restrictive.

By the way Walter, I don't trust bus drivers to drive me around safely. My Sister just retired from driving a bus and she drives like garbage.

And what seems to be the number one cause of plain crashes? At least they seem to always report human error.

Last edited by Mobile 155; 08-15-15 at 04:31 PM.