Old 08-19-15, 06:56 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 901 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie
I think this is an instance of The Tragedy of the Commons. This is a free resource, at some point a pother of grobians* erupts.

I'm not sure how this forum is moderated, I'm sure there are things that will get you immediately censored. Is there anything we can do for those that don't cross that line, but push against it? In the case of one poster, I PM'ed my reply, as the tone and direction was detracting from the thread. It was a "let's take this outside" reply. I received multiple, lengthy PM's that were variations on "mine is bigger than yours" arguements. At least no one else had to deal with it.

*perusing a dictionary in my youth, I found these two archaic words, and try to use them together whenever possible.
Yes, you can report the offending post by clicking on the little triangle on the bottom left of the post.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.