Old 08-26-15, 08:49 AM
Hypno Toad
meh

Bikes: 23 Cutthroat, 21 CoMotion Java; 21 Bianchi Infinito; 15 Surly Pugsley; 11 Globe Daily; 09 Kona Dew Drop; 96 Mondonico

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
Liked 1,013 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by jfowler85
The OP isn't writing about your team, he is writing about another team he encountered. If you were part of that team then tell your team members they are being ********.

What do you mean "we"? I am a cyclist but I do not consider myself as part of "your" community. That's your construct, and if you want to live within that, that's fine. I see a "me" when I ride on the road; when I am disrespected or put in danger I fire off a finger and let it go.

You never answered my question - when you (not your team, pay attention to context here) are disrespected by a group ride, what do you do about it?
You are tons of laughs on a hump-day morning!

When I am disrespected on the road? I use a booming voice to call it out, post a video to YouTube, and contact the correct authority. I have been doing this for a number of years with great success. I wasn't riding with a GoPro the day I got run off the road, otherwise I'd share that with you.

There isn't 'my team', my team is simply me, myself, and I. I am involved my community and there are a large number of teams in Minneapolis, I ride with these teams at a number of races through the year. I know the people that lead the teams, they keep high standards.

Interesting you are involved on BF since your not part of this community.