Old 08-26-15, 08:52 AM
jfowler85

Bikes: '93 911 Turbo 3.6

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypno Toad
You are tons of laughs on a hump-day morning!

When I am disrespected on the road? I use a booming voice to call it out, post a video to YouTube, and contact the correct authority. I have been doing this for a number of years with great success. I wasn't riding with a GoPro the day I got run off the road, otherwise I'd share that with you.

There isn't 'my team', my team is simply me, myself, and I. I am involved my community and there are a large number of teams in Minneapolis, I ride with these teams at a number of races through the year. I know the people that lead the teams, they keep high standards.

Interesting you are involved on BF since your not part of this community.

So, you're that guy. Do you also spend half the video yelling out "you're on camera, I got you on camera!" then turn around and run when the person you instigated actually comes after you? I could think of a handful of constructive things to do with my time other than post videos to youtube about "near misses" which no one cares about. Those vids were amusing at first, now they're all trite. "OMG that driver almost made the cyclist kind of swerve...did you see that anticlimax where nothing happened??"

Can you read? I said I am not part of your version of "we" which you used in the context of your local team(s). If you are deluded that an online forum is some kind of legitimate community, then I implore you to get out into the real world a bit more often.

Last edited by jfowler85; 08-26-15 at 08:59 AM.