jfowler85

Bikes: '93 911 Turbo 3.6

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypno Toad
You still doing this??? You need to take your own advice:

I just finished a ride with my whole club (all one of me); 20 miles round Lake Minnetonka. Great ride, 65F and sunny. You should give it a try.... I implore you!
Yep, and you're still replying

No need to implore; I'm currently at work where the premise of my job is serving those in need. In between clients/customers/people I reply to dumb comments for my own enjoyment. I rode a very well known bike trail this am, took a nice hill and encountered little traffic other than newly-returned college kids on fall training schedules. It was 51f when I left, and it will be about 75f when I leave from work around 4:15pm. Pretty soon I'll need to strap the head and tail lights as the earth tilts into our autumn axis. Just got done purchasing some Conti Top Contact Winter IIs at a steal of a deal so I can keep riding through our nasty winter which will be here in a couple of months.

What I meant by the real world comment was - if your definition of community is in the context of an online forum, then you could use some real social interaction with people in the physical world. You seem to have missed that.

Last edited by jfowler85; 08-26-15 at 10:41 AM.