Old 08-30-15, 07:35 AM
baron von trail 

Bikes: 3 good used ones

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by silverado8405
Sounds like you have some people that need to mind their own business. I'm assuming you're like everyone else and get ready for the ride home after your time is up, so why do they give a flying crap about how long it takes you to get ready to leave? Same with putting it away, I'm assuming you're at your desk ready to work at the appropriate time so again, why do they care? Do your bike clothes stink? I can see a complaint about that but it's easy to solve. It really hits a nerve on me when people can't keep their nose where it belongs because it usually means you're becoming a target/scapegoat for them to direct the attention away from whatever mortal sin they're currently committing.
Clothes do not stink, but them hanging is inappropriate for the "sales" facility. I can understand that. And, I will find a less obnoxious location to hang them.

The time thing is another matter. I need to stop doing anything bike-related between 8 and 5. I have been clipping minutes in that regard. So, it's a legitimate complaint. My excuse is there are of course may times when I am there before 8 and after 5, but no one cares about that.