Old 09-02-15, 06:18 AM
zenzo

Bikes: Canyon Ultimate AL SLX 9.0 SL 2014

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How does your training plan look like?

At the moment I plan two weeks in advance as this year I started really late with my training. In general I always do some kind of polarized training, day 1 has high efforts (either max effort sprints or 2-4' intervals) on the menu, day 2 is lower effort with 20' intervals and day 3 usually a long ride with just a few short jumps to higher efforts. I then basically repeat this and to have a 7-day plan I have two days of with 3 or 2 days of training in between.

No I'm slowly transitioning to winter, or at least autumn, training by including strength work on days after recovery days, the following day has high intensity intervals and then again longer, lower intensity. Well, hopefully you get the idea. With time I will start cutting on intervals as I start to build base and introduce more cross training (it is simply to wet to train outside here where I am).

How does this training plan look to you, any comments?

For those willing to share their training plans, how do they look like? How often do you do strength work and high-intensity work? What do you focus most on in your training?