Old 09-05-15, 12:09 AM
whosmatt

Bikes: Windsor Clockwork, Nashbar Steel Cyclocross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ooga-booga
here is the exact entire ride. most of talmadge is freshly repaved. doing all the dead ends/no outlets along the way is a fun ride too.

Bike Ride Profile | And Assessing Points To Nowhere Leading Every Single One near San Diego | Times and Records | Strava
I did a portion of this ride yesterday. I rode up 35th to Mountain View and started there and rode east-ish until I kind of got lost. Next time I'll take a hint sheet or something, but it seemed good. I think I made about 12.5 miles. I also think that next time I'll start at your start point, since I didn't realize I was missing the longest un-interrupted portion. I guess maybe if I start using Strava I can just have the route in my phone. Also, my impression of at least the portion that I did was that it might be well suited to riding my single speed.

Also, to DinoShepherd, thanks for the tips. I did actually get out of the "heights" portion of SD today and down to the beach for about 23 miles round trip, and if I can set aside a bit more time than the hour I usually do, those rides sound great.

Matt