Old 09-25-15, 01:41 PM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
Well I haven't updated this thread in a while so here goes. After the new frame last spring all is well. Both my wife's and my currently have 18k or so on bikes with 26k on the crankset. This summer I replaced the 50t crankring and the 105 cassette along with a chain. The ring had about 23k on it and we got about 15k out of the cassettes. Not bad.

These were our first carbon fiber bikes and we have enjoyed them. They have been through quite a bit during the past year and a half. Riding all over the Eastern US from Cape Cod to the Fl keys. As far as I can see Giant created a super flat bar bike in the Escape RX Composite.

Yesterday we ordered a couple of FastRoad CoMax 1's from our local lbs (Blue Run Bicycles, Dunnellon, FL) and they should be here by the end of the month. Then we will need to decide whether we sell the RX's or keep them for travel bikes. I'll update this thread when the new bikes arrive.