View Single Post
Old 09-25-15, 04:58 PM
Ygduf
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bikes: aggressive agreement is what I ride.

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by DieterDrake
You must be from Twitter.

I don't know why I beat my head with these morons. Holy F***.

You're upset that I took away prize money for your weekend entertainment and I charge more than a set of tires for your bike. I get it. Ok, fine. If you'd already decided that you're not coming back, then why are you so interested in critiquing my events and spending so much energy typing fairly detailed responses to my responses, though? That seems odd to me and most objective readers here, I am sure.

A recent UCI event - with no entry fee - had virtually no marshals on the course and a random ambulance came on to the course and caused a major crash. Yet our events are lacking in technical execution and we charge too much? Go there instead, next time, please. Please!
Originally Posted by dz_nuzz
I think I have a twitter account somewhere, but no I am not of the tweeting world.
I am 3000 miles away and I cringe when anyone critiques a promoter or complains about cost and/or prize money. Promoters must be the best coordinated cabal, as every single one of them, including CDR and Rob Curtis who post in here (and share budget workbooks!), have to scrape and scrounge to make races at a minimal loss.

We go out and race on busted farm roads because those counties are so poor they will begrudgingly take our permit money...