bakes1
Banned

Bikes: 1975 Motobecane Le Champion lilac, 2015 Specialized Secteur Elite

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by ParkingTheBus
In some areas/instances, there's literally 0 you can do unfortunately. Where I live, they just enacted a safe passing law and posted up a million of those "Share the Road" signs, but I still encounter the same garbage almost daily. If it's something you really like to do, I'd keep on going. For myself, I'll just stick to commuting and trails.

Reading comprehension not even once. Lol. I don't ride sidewalks. I ride roads and MUP's which are clearly labeled and even have their own traffic signals for bicycles. I don't need to be dressed up in lycra and riding a carbon frame bike to be a road cyclist. I think the few thousand kilometers and couple of centuries that I've covered on my hybrid and friends road bike qualifies me as one

Sad, I'd expect much more support from a fellow cyclist.

I've found that riding with a friend or doing a group ride is much safer. More people to overtake means drivers have more people to watch out for. I have a couple routes that I ride for fitness, about 60 km. It gets old, but I also don't have to deal with cars.
Where you live you don't ride the sidewalks huh?

Than why did you say this in this very thread?
"Where I live, road cycling or even commuting isn't even an option. Nobody rides bikes and those who do, ride on the sidewalk"

You are a liar and a joke bud. On top of being too scared to ride on the road in your own words. Harsh, but if you are going to straight out lie and try to call me out what do you expect?
I truly feel sorry for you...