Old 10-04-15, 06:01 PM
WNCGoater

Bikes: Diamondback Century 3. Marin Four Corners

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ParkingTheBus
I don't mean to stereotype, but it's always the same type of person. Either some 30 something year old miserable looking lady or some obese middle aged guy in a pickup truck. Always a white van, pickup truck or sports car.

Not to be cocky, but I guarantee that unless the person is trained in some sort of martial art or packed with muscle, they won't make a dent. Not to say that I go looking for fights, but when people almost kill you, it's hard to control yourself. I usually just yell at them or give them the finger. In the event that somebody actually attempts to touch me with their fists, they'll get a deserved beating.

This is why I'm quitting road cycling. I'm only going to commute and transition fully into mountain biking (which I enjoy more). Too many idiots and crazy people on the road. I don't want to deal with that crap.
The OP lost all credibility with the above post and frankly, is probably a troll. But if true, the OP is the one with the problem here and I can guarantee, it's probably best he DOES get off the road because with the mouth finger act and guarantee of a giving, "a much deserved beating" HE is the one that will end up deservedly beaten, or killed because of his own apparent uncontrollable anger issues. No matter how tough you THINK you are or may actually be, sooner or later there's one that will show you, "you ain't so bad after all".

We don't live in a polite society any longer. OP's attitude and actions are no better than those he supposedly suffers.