Old 10-04-15, 07:06 PM
ParkingTheBus

Bikes: Multiple GIANT bicycles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WNCGoater
The OP lost all credibility with the above post and frankly, is probably a troll. But if true, the OP is the one with the problem here and I can guarantee, it's probably best he DOES get off the road because with the mouth finger act and guarantee of a giving, "a much deserved beating" HE is the one that will end up deservedly beaten, or killed because of his own apparent uncontrollable anger issues. No matter how tough you THINK you are or may actually be, sooner or later there's one that will show you, "you ain't so bad after all".

We don't live in a polite society any longer. OP's attitude and actions are no better than those he supposedly suffers.
I'm pretty patient, more so than what's being portrayed here. The only time I'll ever engage in that sort of behaviour is when I almost get clipped in addition to some idiot honking or gesturing towards me. It doesn't happen very often at all actually and I avoid physical confrontations at all costs, especially after I was involved in one during a drunken night last year, Lol.

When I posted this thread, I probably had a breakdown and just snapped. But if you want to continue to think that the problem or cause of me getting cut off and almost hit is with MY attitude, you can go ahead and remain ignorant. I don't know how somebody determines to close pass me because I'm an a****** despite never even meeting or interacting with me, but OK buddy.

Originally Posted by DreamRider85
I can tell you flat out that he is not a troll. Reason being is I am not a troll and am always getting accused of being one. The truth is that trolling is becoming one of the most cliched and most overused terms on the internet. If he was a troll, he wouldn't be giving me great, heartfelt advice.
Take my advice, it's honest. You're right, the word troll is really overused.