Old 10-06-15, 11:00 AM
Rocket-Sauce 
Port

Bikes: 2022 Soma Fog Cutter, 2021 Calfee Draqonfly 44, 1984 Peter Mooney, 2017 Soma Stanyan, 1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2003 Calfee Dragonfly Pro

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
Liked 1,900 Times in 1,080 Posts
Bianchi Road Bike Columbus db **Completly Overhauled** (53cm)21" Frame

[h=2]Bianchi Road Bike Columbus db **Completly Overhauled** (53cm)21" Frame - $450(Weymouth/BraintreeT station)[/h]

I am a bike mechanic and I just finished overhauling this Bianchi Stelvio. This bike needs absolutely nothing except a rider. The bike is in excellent like new mechanical condition and had very low miles to begin with. The bike was completely disassembled, the frame and fork were cleaned, polished and waxed. I cleaned, polished and lubed all the components, greased all bearings and then re-assembled. The headset, bottom bracket and hubs all have mint bearings and races. I replaced all cables, housings and Bar tape.

The Bianchi Stelvio was hand made in Italy, it is a lugged and B embossed frame and fork made from Columbus double butted chromoly tubing. This is very, very light frame set and the bike is super fast. I do not know the official color name, but I would say it is a high gloss dark grey with metallic silver flake with silver decals. For components it has Campagnolo front and rear derailieurs and shifters, Modelo brakes and levers, Mavic wheels, 3TTT bar, stem and seatpost, Selle Italia saddle Bianchi labeled, I installed Cinelli gel bar tape.

This bike is from my personal collection but I have too many bikes and can not ride them all. You will not be disappointed just a great Italian bike.

Frame is a size 53cm or 21" c-top. This would be a good fit for a rider that is approx. 5'5" to 5'10"

If interested please call Bill at ...781-812-2592....$450 cash only....I will meet at the BraintreeT station if coming from the city.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers