Old 10-07-15, 01:31 PM
quicktrigger

Bikes: Allez/Motobecane 427HT & Ti/Soma Custom Build

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
With there being almost zero real difference in bikes from one price point to another, then color and appearance DOES matter to many people. You are all welcome to your black and grey dull bikes (IMHO). I will have color "I" like, and if you brand doesn't offer anything but black/grey (many examples of this), then I will move on to the next brand that does. Has nothing to do with flamboyant, Has everything to do with what "I" like. They all have Shimano/microShift/SRAM shifters/derailleurs, couple of brake brands, couple of crank and bracket brands, and similar wheels. Aluminum/carbon frames and forks for most, and crap pedals. What what is left to differentiate your brand? Bar tape?

Nope, keep the dull. Somebody doesn't like my brightly colored bike, too bad. Those that try to tell me I should love they grey etc.... you can kiss..........

FTR, my four bikes are Cyan, (traffic cone) Orange, Lime Green, and Titanium bikes. Normally I would not have tolerated the silvery of the Titanium, but I made an exception in this case because... well.... it's Titanium. No other similar exceptions will be made for Carbon/Aluminum/Steel bikes.

QT