Old 10-13-15, 01:04 PM
3speedslow

Bikes: A few

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1942 Post(s)
Liked 1,073 Times in 637 Posts
Originally Posted by RandyWalters
Here's my CyclePro Skyline that i bought new in 1985. I rode it on our local mountain trails for the first few years but got into sports car racing and the bike got relegated to the occasional fire trail ride or neighborhood ride. I've recently re-discovered riding but i'm much older now so i do 10-20 mile rides on paved bike paths (mostly along various So Cal beaches). The bike is all original except i've upgraded to a gel seat, stainless steel spokes, and replaced the big off-road knobby tires with fat smooth road tires. It's in great condition and rides perfectly.

Welcome to the Forum ! Glad to hear the bike stuck around for you to rediscover the ride time again. Nice looking and deep yellow paint works for an attention getter.

Cyclepro was one of those names you saw on bikes and gear but I never knew who they were. Your bag looks just like a Cyclepro I have on one of my bikes. Is it a Cyclepro ?

I use my converted Schwinn mostly on the road as well. Smooth ride even over the potholes.