Old 10-25-15, 06:35 AM
Ausmith

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello!

Hello to BikeForums!!! Been a long time lurker here, decided to register

I've been around bikes and the bike industry for a long time. I love anything you can pedal with 2 wheels. I'll start out with my steel bikes, and if I have time later tonight I'll post some of the carbon bikes from the collection. I ride all of them but have recently been on the SS Gunnar and Gunnar gravel bike quite a bit. The Umzug is about to begin, so I gotta run. Cheers!

Waterford R33
Had this bike made at the end of 2011. Super Record group with some Enve 25 tubulars I built with a PowerTap G3 ceramic hub/Dt240 combo. Haven't ridden it in a while, but posting this makes me want to take it out today.

Waterford F33
The sister bike to the R33. We race on Tuesday's and Thursday's so this one does see some action. Record crank and BB, Enve SES 6.7 wheels with a PowerTap SL+ track hub. Great all-around bike for the track.

Gunnar Fastlane
We've got endless gravel and mixed tarmac through the forests here. Enve CX disc fork, Record group. Custom prototype Edco gravel wheels using their swiss made Super G disc hubs. I still need to find the right tire - the new 40c+ cross/gravel tires that are coming out from a few manufacturers look promising.

Gunnar Ruffian
Full rigid - steel is real! Love this bike and ride it a lot. I have a complete set of Enve XC wheels on Hope hubs, but I added a PowerTap rear hub for data (that's why the two wheels don't match). I have a matching front but just haven't gotten motivated to swap the front tire. Converted the rear end to 142x12.

Hopefully I'll have some time to post the other bikes later this week. Still playing catch-up from my last business trip.

Last edited by Ausmith; 10-26-15 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Figuring out images