View Single Post
Old 11-19-05, 01:05 AM
andiamo
andiamo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Holy ****?!? I know there was a recent thread about eggs, but this was above and beyond eggs...

So the cops just left my house after listening to my tale of aggravated assault while riding home from work this evening.

I turned onto my street in quiet El Cerrito (SF East Bay Area) and could literally feel the heat from the headlights of this enormous friggin' four-door pick-up shining on my backside. Next thing I know, this jerk-off is leaning halfway out of the car and cracks me right on my shoulder blade with either a bat or a 40 oz. (i couldn't tell in the dark) and screams "Give me your money ******!" Really. That's what he said. Can you think of anything wierder to say to a jewish kid from suburban NJ?

Somehow, I manage to stay on my bike, jam a quick skid and turn around before they were able to cut me off...I spun back the other way towards the front stoop of a cafe nearby where I knew I'd find people.

About 30 sec. later, I saw them cruise out from my street and head back down the way they came. All four of them tucked up high away in therr monster truck...I have no idea what nationality they are, nor do I care.

Here's my long winded question/poll...

With a fresh 4in bruise/laceration on your left shoulder blade sending throbbing sparks of pain down your left arm, would you have chased them for two miles hoping to get a license plate number, or what?

I'll be the first to answer.

Yes.

Did I get it?

No.

Was that the dumbest move I made all day? Definitely.

When did attacking guys on bikes become cool?

****ING **** THIS SUCKS!