View Single Post
Old 10-29-15, 04:01 PM
jnbrown

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked 95 Times in 52 Posts
Well we did get out last night. Started around 6pm it was already pretty much dark. I had two very bright headlights and and a very bright Axiom Pulse 60 tail light so visibilty was not an issue. We did one of our usual loops which is 19 miles with moderate hills and is partially on a bike path separate from the road and the roads we do ride on have a good shoulder with little traffic. Temperature was around 70 only had to put on a vest towards the end. Afterwards we ate dinner and did some grocery shopping headed home did our chores and got to bed around 10:30. My wife said she had fun but was exhausted. I know when it gets cold she won't be wanting to go, so I am still planning on getting the Kurt Kinetic trainer. Like Oldacura training for us is maintaining some fitness level, not being competitive or having a particular goal but to enjoy the rides we do. Being pretty competitive in the past sometimes I get carried away and then have to remind myself I am not young any more and have to stop chasing young punks. (We need to see a picture of your old acura)