View Single Post
Old 11-19-05, 09:04 PM
teiaperigosa
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Imma piggy back off of this thread, cause I was just gonna start my own "FInally" thread...and because I live uptown too (although I'm currently at school in Ithaca, NY). I just finished putting together my conversion today as well. My IRO bottom bracket was the last piece that I needed to arrive in the mail...and...tada...it worked out that my chainline is pretty good (although I may have some fine tuning) with the 110m spindle I decided on.

I had so much fun riding around here tonight...Riding around in circles, skidding down steep grass hills, sprinting down dark streets...riding around SLOW, and still having fun. I feel like a little kid. Weeeeeeeeee...****...I might go for a midnight ride later.

*Peugeot frame...with sToCk old school parts... handlebars, stem, cranks (stronglight), front wheel (mavic laced to maillard), chrome fork(tange), and chainring
*MKS pedals n' clips w/ EAI leather straps
*Phil rear laced 3 leading, 3 trailing by me to Open Pro
*cheap specialized saddle (that I'll be switching out soon) on hand-me-down campy post
*michelin tires (which I hope to replace soon too)
* 42 x 16 (phil cromo cog)

the pic is kinda ****ty cause 's my cam phone and bad indoor lighting, but I'll hook up better ones outside later to post on the 'show your ****' thread...and maybe even the fixed gear gallery
--