Old 11-04-15, 04:53 PM
PaulRivers

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by bananabacon
I remember when a Co-worker told me once

"Just leave your bike locked up outside man! So what if it rains its not going to ruin the bike"

I just looked at him and turned away. as I walked away I told him that the bike "sleeps" next to me by the wall closest to my bedside (which is true, the location atleast). He said that I'm obsessed, I told him that I value my hobbies and my personal assets and respect well built things. He called me stupid...
Was he fat? Because when anything like that has happened to me from a guy, he's always fat.

...And he wasn't to happy when I directly told him "why is it always the fat guy saying that" either, but hey, if he didn't want to get crap he shouldn't have dished it out. He looked hurt and didn't talk to me for a week, but based on the kind of things he was saying not sure if that was a drawback.

I don't care whether someone's overweight or not - I'm not exactly skinny myself after years of computer work - but I don't want to hear any bizarre ego trip from them trying to berate people making healthier choices either, and in my experience that's usually what that is.

Last edited by PaulRivers; 11-04-15 at 05:05 PM.